Soft and warm atmosphere creates by its colors and the presence of wood and the linens... your nights will there be soft.
Arrivals are from 17h. For those arriving in Bordeaux rather, we take care of your luggage so you can freely explore Bordeaux. Conseils et orientations vous serons apportés à vôtre arrivée.
- bed 160x200cm (memory form).
- bathroom with shower and private toilet.
- towels, toiletries, hairdryer.
- shower and towel hang dryer.
- electric kettle for coffee, tea, herb tea
- flat screen TV with integral DVD
- wifi internet illimited access
low season :
90 €* / night 06/01 to 14/02 average season :
95 €* for 1 person
100 €* for 2 persons 15/02 to 10/04 and 31/10 to 22/12 high season :
105 €* for 1 person
110 €* for 2 persons 11/04 to 31/10 and 23/12 to 05/01 * breakfast and city taxes included.
In order to guarantee the reservation we need
- a credit card details ( name + 16 numbers + expire date + 3 numbers back ) You can pay by Mastercard, Visa or cash
- a 30% deposit ( you can pay by CB or tranfer)
- high season and medium season ( Easter, april, may june , july, august, september, october ) no charge if you cancel 30 days or more before check in date
- Low season ( january, february, march, november, december ) no charge if you cancel 7 days before check in date - if you cancel the day before check in the totality is due
- Once the stay has begun you are obligated to pay for the reservation full
No show or late cancellation
- Penalty charge for late cancellation or no show is one night
February, Easter, spring-break and Christmas will be charge as average season prices.
All prices are including breakfast
A coat is freely available
City tax is 1 euro a day per person
Villa Chaleemar is open all year long
Exceptionnal and practical prices for Vinexpo