The wood-panelled and stone walls are enhanced from the double windows offering light and warmth.
Arrivals are from 17h. For those arriving in Bordeaux rather, we take care of your luggage so you can freely explore Bordeaux.
- queen size bed (160x200cm).
- bathroom with shower and private toilet.
- towels, toiletries, hairdryer.
- shower and towel hang dryer.
- electric kettle for coffee, tea, herb tea
- flat screen TV with integral DVD
- wifi internet illimited access
- An extra bed size 90x190 can be available for an extra person (The price is 20 euros more)
low season :
79 €* for 1 person
88 €* for 2 persons du 06/01 to 14/02 average season :
89 €* for 1 person
98 €* for 2 persons 15/02 to 10/04, 12/05 to 27/05 and 30/09 to 19/12 high season :
99 €* for 1 person
108 €* for 2 persons 11/04 to 11/05, 28/05 to 30/09 and 20/12 to 05/01 * breakfast included, excluding taxes.
In order to guarantee the reservation we need
- a credit card details ( name + 16 numbers + expire date + 3 numbers back ) You can pay by Mastercard, Visa or cash
- a 30% deposit ( you can pay by Cb or tranfer)
- high season and medium season ( Easter, april, may june, july, august, september, october ) no charge if you cancel 30 days or more before check in date
- Low season ( january, february, march, november, december ) no charge if you cancel 7 days before check in date - if you cancel the day before check in the totality is due
- Once the stay has begun you are obligated to pay for the reservation full
No show or late cancellation
- Penalty charge for late cancellation or no show is one night
Februry, Easter, spring-break and Christmas will be charge as average season prices.
All prices are including breakfast
A coat is freely available
City tax is 1 euro a day per person
Villa Chaleemar is open all year long
Exceptionnal and practical prices for Vinexpo